Monday, May 12, 2008

first CPU experience


hmmm, I think it was a long time ago, somewhere in the elementary school. In the second grade for my First Communion present (which seems more like a tradition among many of us) I got my first computer - brand new Amiga 1200:) I even remember it today, looked more like an extended keyboard with floppy disc drive at one side. And guess what, my first program to run on it was a very simple English course for children! Then of coure I had some games (hours spent on one where you had to control a kind of pad and a ball and using a ball destroy as many bricks as possible:) My first encounter with a magical machine, i.e. a real PC (a big beige box full of buttons and twinkling little lamps, that made a lot of noise and produced lots of heat:)) was during IT classes. I was taught how to turn on, operate and make use of it...and it all seemed like magic!:) and now, what would be our life without a computer...

No comments: